|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Head on over the jump to check out night’s complete ratings and breakdown’s.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 7.25 million viewers, but was second among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/4 rating/share.
3.6/7 HH rating [#t1]
5.89M viewers [#2]
1.9/6 A18-49 [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: The Magic of Ordinary Days-REPEAT (7.32M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (7.11M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.4/8
Viewers – 6.54M to 7.11M (+9%/+0.57M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/4 to 1.5/5 (+15%)
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 5.91 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.9/6 rating/share.
3.6/6 HH rating [#t1]
5.89M viewers [#1]
1.9/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (6.19M viewers, 2.0/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (8:00-8:30):
Households – 3.5/6
Viewers – 5.99M
Adults 18-49 – 2.0/7
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (5.62M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.4/6
Viewers – 5.55M to 5.62M (+1%/+0.07M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/6 to 1.8/6 (n/c)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 3.56 million viewers and a was tied for third among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
2.7/5 HH rating [#3]
4.20M viewers [#3]
0.8/3 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Truth in Motion: Road to Vancouver (1.78M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (3.79M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (5.12M viewers, 1.2/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (U.S. Figure Skating Championship – 9:00-11:01):
Households – 3.4/6
Viewers – 5.39M
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/3
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.25 million viewers, but managed a third place finish among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/2 rating/share.
1.7/3 HH rating [#4]
2.42M viewers [#4]
0.6/1 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition-REPEAT (2.86M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (4.04M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, February 6, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.