With The Jay Leno Show now officially canceled, so too ends NBC’s 10PM experiment. The network is moving back to their regular 8-11PM Monday-Friday schedule. Here are the changes/additions (effective March 1, 2010):
- Monday: Law & Order is moving into the 10:00 p.m. timeslot following its previous move to Friday’s at 8:00.
- Tuesday: Parenthood will premiere on Tuesday, March 2nd at air Tuesday’s at 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: An encore episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit will air Wednesday’s at 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday: Jerry Seinfeld’s new reality series The Marriage Ref will premiere Thursday, March 4th and air Thursday’s at 10:00 p.m. (although it will have a special sneak preview on Sunday, February 28th).
- Friday: Dateline NBC will expand to two hours on Friday’s (9:00-11:00) starting March 5th.
Additionally, NBC has set a Friday, April 30th premiere date for the fourth season of Friday Night Lights (which has been airing on DirecTV’s 101). The show will air Friday’s at 8:00 p.m.
In all honestly, this schedule actually isn’t all that bad. Head on over the jump for a recap.
8PM – CHUCK
9PM – TRAUMA (Starting March 8 )
10PM – LAW & ORDER (Starting March 1)
8PM – THE BIGGEST LOSER
10PM – PARENTHOOD (Premieres March 2)
8PM – MERCY
9PM – LAW & ORDER: SVU (Repeats starting March 3)
10PM – LAW & ORDER: SVU (Originals starting March 3)
8PM – COMMUNITY
8:30PM – PARKS AND RECREATION
9PM – THE OFFICE
9:30PM – 30 ROCK
10PM – Jerry Seinfeld’s THE MARRIAGE REF (Premieres March 3, Sneak Preview February 28)
8PM – FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (Returns April 30)
9PM – DATELINE NBC (Starts March 5)