Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follow after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s reports are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
3.5/6 HH rating [#2]
5.69M viewers [#2]
1.6/5 A18-49 rating [#t1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pregame (3.0/6 HH rating/share, 4.89M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pregame - 8:00-8:06 p.m.):
Households – 2.6/5 to 3.0/6 (+15%)
Viewers – 3.95M to 4.89M (+24%/+0.94M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/3 to 1.2/4 (+33%)
- 8:07 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Notre Dame at Stanford / Georgia at Georgia Tech (4.5/8 HH rating/share, 7.18M viewers, 2.0/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Oregon at Arizona / Texas at Kansas - 8:06-11:55 p.m.):
Households – 3.8/7 to 4.5/8 (+18%)
Viewers – 6.09M to 7.18M (+18%/+1.09M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6 to 2.0/6 (+18%)
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 5.59 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/3 rating/share.
3.9/7 HH rating [#1]
6.04M viewers [#1]
1.3/4 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Good Wife-REPEAT (3.98M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds-REPEAT (6.30M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (6.49M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.8/9
Viewers – 7.28M to 6.49M (-11%/-0.79M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/5 to 1.3/4 (-23.5%)
FOX finished in third place for the evening with 5.06 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/5 rating/share.
3.2/6 HH rating [#3]
5.19M viewers [#3]
1.6/5 A18-49 rating [#t1]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (5.16M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30 p.m.):
Households – 3.0/6
Viewers – 4.87M
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/6
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.96M viewers, 1.6/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.3/6
Viewers – 5.47M to 4.96M (-9%/-0.51M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/5 to 1.6/5 (n/c)
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.65 million viewers, but managed a third place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.3/4 rating/share.
2.8/5 HH rating [#4]
4.11M viewers [#4]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Special: Merry Madagascar-REPEAT (3.27M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Film: The Incredibles-REPEAT (3.72M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, December 5, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.