Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follow after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s reports are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
2.4/4 HH rating [#3]
3.94M viewers [#3]
1.3/4 A18-49 rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for Fox only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 7:57 p.m.: MLB World Series Game 3: New York Yankees at Philadelphia Phillies Rain Delay (4.0/8 HH rating/share, 6.36M viewers, 1.8/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30 p.m.):
Households – 2.4/5
Viewers – 3.93M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5
- 8:47 p.m.: The Cleveland Show-REPEAT/World Series Rain Delay (2.9/5 HH rating/share, 4.62M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:57 p.m.: MLB World Series Game 3: New York Yankees at Philadelphia Phillies (9.1/18 HH rating/share, 15.40M viewers, 4.7/16 A18-49 rating/share).
3.2/6 HH rating [#2]
5.24M viewers [#1]
1.6/5 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 & 8:06 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pregame & ABC Saturday Night College Football: USC at Oregon/Texas at Oklahoma State (4.2/8 HH rating/share, 6.76M viewers, 2.1/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pregame):
Households – 2.9/6
Viewers – 4.60M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Texas at Missouri / Oregon St. at USC - 8:06-11:26pm):
Households – 3.4/6
Viewers – 5.59M
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6
CBS finished in third place for the evening with 5.63 million viewers a 1.1/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.5/6 HH rating [#1]
5.14M viewers [#2]
1.1/3 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: CSI: Miami-REPEAT (4.97M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (5.38M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (6.54M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.6/9
Viewers – 6.85M to 6.54M (-4.5%/-0.31M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/5 to 1.3/4 (-19%)
2.3/4 HH rating [#4]
3.38M viewers [#4]
0.7/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for NBC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: NBC College Football: Notre Dame at Washington State (1.4/3 HH rating/share, 2.34M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, November 7, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.