Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follow after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s reports are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
4.0/8 HH rating [#1]
6.54M viewers [#1]
2.1/8 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final nationals.
- 8:00 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pregame (2.9/6 HH rating/share, 4.75M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.7/6 to 2.9/6 (+7%)
Viewers – 4.19M to 4.75M (+13%/+0.56M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/5 to 1.4/5 (+27%)
- 8:06 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Iowa at Penn State (4.0/7 HH rating/share, 6.39M viewers, 2.3/8 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Texas Tech at Texas - 8:06-11:56pm):
Households – 4.1/8 to 4.0/7 (-2%)
Viewers – 6.67M to 6.39M (-4%/-0.24M)
Adults 18-49 – 2.2/8 to 2.3/8 (+5%)
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 5.19 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/3 rating/share.
2.4/4 HH rating [#3]
3.51M viewers [#3]
0.8/3 A18-49 [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (4.30M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The Good Wife-REPEAT (5.08M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The season premiere of 48 Hours Mystery (6.17M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.8/7
Viewers – 5.51M to 6.17M (+12%/+0.66M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/4 to 1.4/4 (n/c)
FOX finished in third place for the evening with 4.58 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.5/5 rating/share.
3.0/6 HH rating [#2]
4.94M viewers [#2]
1.6/6 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cops (4.02M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.7/5
Viewers – 4.41M to 4.02M (-9%/-0.39M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.4/5 (n/c)
- 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (4.56M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.87M viewers, 1.6/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.1/6
Viewers – 5.13M to 4.87M (-5%/-0.26M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6 to 1.6/5 (-6%)
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 4.05 million viewers and a 0.9/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.1/4 HH rating [#4]
3.51M viewers [#4]
0.8/3 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (3.48M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Mercy-REPEAT (3.81M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (4.90M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, October 3, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.