Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follow after the jump.
4.0/8 HH rating [#1]
6.81M viewers [#1]
2.5/9 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final nationals.
- 7:30 p.m.: NASCAR Spring Cup Series: Chevy Rock & Roll 400 (3.5/7 HH rating/share, 5.54M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pregame - 8:00pm):
Households – 2.5/6
Viewers – 4.05M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Alabama vs. Virginia Tech - 8:06-11:56pm):
Households – 4.2/9
Viewers – 7.08M
Adults 18-49 – 2.7/10
NBC followed in second place for the evening with 5.05 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/4 rating/share.
2.8/6 HH rating [#2]
4.09M viewers [#2]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (3.99M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (5.31M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (5.86M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX finished in third place for the evening with 4.93 million viewers, but managed a first place tie among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/5 rating/share.
2.4/5 HH rating [#4]
3.97M viewers [#4]
1.4/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The season premiere of Cops (3.83M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (7/25/2009 – 8:30pm):
Households – 2.8/6
Viewers – 4.59M to 3.83M (-17%/-0.76M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/5 to 1.2/4 (-29%)
- 8:30 p.m.: Another original episode of Cops (5.12M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The season premiere of America’s Most Wanted (5.39M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (8/29/2009):
Households – 2.7/5
Viewers – 4.69M to 5.39M (+15%/+0.70M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/5 to 1.8/6 (+12.5%)
CBS followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.49 million viewers and a 0.7/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.7/5 HH rating [#3]
3.98M viewers [#3]
0.8/3 A18-49 [#4]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for CBS only, are based on the final nationals.
- 8:00-9:00 p.m.: Ghost Whisperer-REPEAT (1.3/2 HH rating/share, 1.83M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:18-11:12 p.m.: U.S. Open Tennis: Women’s Final (2.1/4 HH rating/share, 3.21M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, September 19, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.