Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s reports are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 4.16 million viewers, but was tied for second among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
3.0/6 HH rating [#1]
4.36M viewers [#1]
0.9/3 A18-49 [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Without a Trace-REPEAT (3.89M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Harper’s Island (3.53M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.4/5 to x.x/x
Viewers – 3.75M to 3.53M (-6%/-0.22M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.0/4 to 0.8/3 (-20%)
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (5.05M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 4.02 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.4/6 rating/share.
2.5/5 HH rating [#2]
4.00M viewers [#2]
1.3/5 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT & Cops-REPEAT (3.67M viewers, 1.3/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.38M viewers, 1.4/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.6/5 to x.x/x
Viewers – 4.21M to 4.38M (+4%/+0.17M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.4/6 (n/c)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 3.70 million viewers, but managed a tie for second place among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
2.3/5 HH rating [#3]
3.22M viewers [#3]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Kings (1.54M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 1.2/3 to x.x/x
Viewers – 1.75M to 1.54M (-12%/-0.21M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.4/2 to 0.4/2 (n/c)
- 8:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (4.27M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (5.30M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.69 million viewers and a 0.6/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.7/4 HH rating [#4]
2.73M viewers [#4]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Wipeout-REPEAT (2.79M viewers, 0.8/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (2.59M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Eli Stone (2.69M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 1.8/3 to x.x/x
Viewers – 2.54M to 2.69M (+6%/+0.15M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.5/2 to 0.5/2 (n/c)
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, July 4, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.