Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, follow after the jump.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with a 5.7/10 household rating/share, 9.41 million viewers and a 3.8/11 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.5/6 HH rating [#3]
5.44M viewers [#3]
1.5/4 A18-49 rating [#3]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00-8:31 p.m.: Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night #1 (2.3/4 HH rating/share, 3.55M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (2009 Scripps National Spelling Bee – 8:00-10:18pm):
Households – 3.8/7
Viewers – 6.05M
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/5
- 8:31-9:00 p.m.: NBA Countdown (3.3/6 HH rating/share, 5.15M viewers, 1.9/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00-11:43 p.m.: NBA Finals Game 1: Orlando Magic at Los Angeles Lakers (7.8/14 HH rating/share, 13.04M viewers, 5.4/16 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 4.9/8 household rating/share and 7.25 million viewers, but was tied for third place among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/5 rating/share.
6.5/11 HH rating [#1]
9.74M viewers [#1]
2.0/6 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Big Bang Theory-REPEAT (3.9/7 HH rating/share, 5.82M viewers, 1.6/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: The New Adventures of Old Christine-REPEAT (3.5/6 HH rating/share, 5.22M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (5.2/9 HH rating/share, 7.67M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Without a Trace-REPEAT (5.7/10 HH rating/share, 8.55M viewers, 1.9/5 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX finished in third place for the evening with a 4.6/8 household rating/share and 7.17 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 2.4/7 rating/share.
5.5/9 HH rating [#2]
9.10M viewers [#2]
3.6/11 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: So You Think You Can Dance (4.6/8 HH rating/share, 7.17M viewers, 2.4/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 5.3/9 to 4.6/8 (-13%)
Viewers – 8.85M to 7.17M (-19%/-1.68M)
Adults 18-49 – 3.4/11 to 2.4/7 (-29%)
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 3.6/6 household rating/share and 5.25 million viewers, but managed a tie for third place among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/5 rating/share.
2.3/4 HH rating [#4]
3.35M viewers [#4]
1.4/4 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here! (3.5/6 HH rating/share, 5.17M viewers, 1.9/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (WED; 6/3/2009):
Households – 3.2/6 to 3.5/6 (+9%)
Viewers – 4.80M to 5.17M (+8%/+0.37M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/6 to 1.9/6 (+6%)
- 9:00 p.m.: The series premiere of The Listener (3.6/6 HH rating/share, 5.25M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Another episode of The Listener (3.7/6 HH rating/share, 5.34M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.9/2 household rating/share, 1.31 million viewers and a 0.4/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.9/2 HH rating [#5]
1.41M viewers [#5]
0.5/2 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Smallville-REPEAT (1.0/2 HH rating/share, 1.38M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Supernatural-REPEAT (0.9/2 HH rating/share, 1.23M viewers, 0.5/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Note: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “So You Think You Can Dance” will be reported in next weeks report for Thursday, June 11, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.