Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s reports are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 6.49 million viewers and a 1.5/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
4.1/8 HH rating [#1]
6.27M viewers [#1]
1.2/4 A18-49 [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Film: Walk the Line (6.49M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in second place for the evening with 4.67 million viewers and a 1.2/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.8/5 HH rating [#2]
3.96M viewers [#2]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Howie Do It-REPEAT & Howie Do It-REPEAT (2.52M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Dateline (5.75M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share) focused on far
Households – 3.4/7 to x.x/x
Viewers – 4.80M to 5.75M (+20%/+0.95M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/4 to 1.5/5 (+36%)
ABC finished in third place for the evening with 3.78 million viewers and a 1.1/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.3/4 HH rating [#3]
3.35M viewers [#3]
1.0/4 A18-49 rating [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Wife Swap-REPEAT (3.78M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The special Un-Broke: What You Need to Know About Money (3.33M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 20/20 (4.62M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.0/6 to x.x/x
Viewers – 4.50M to 4.62M (+3%/+0.12M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/4 to 1.3/4 (n/c)
FOX followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.09 million viewers and a 1.0/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.0/4 HH rating [#4]
3.14M viewers [#4]
1.0/4 A18-49 rating [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Don’t Forget the Lyrics! (3.44M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.0/4 to x.x/x
Viewers – 3.21M to 3.44M (+7%/+0.23M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.0/4 to 1.2/4 (+20%)
- 9:00 p.m.: Mental-REPEAT (2.74M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with 1.19 million viewers and a 0.4/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.7/1 HH rating [#5]
1.04M viewers [#5]
0.4/2 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Film: Hair Show-REPEAT (1.19M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Note: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “Walk the Line” will be reported in next weeks report for Friday, June 5, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.