- Entertainment Weekly has posted new photos from Summit Entertainment’s The Twilight Saga: New Moon (November 20, 2009). Head on over to EW to see more.
- Empire cornered Iron Man 2 star Mickey Rourke and asked him about his role in the film: “I’m having the time of my life!” he enthused about joining the Iron Man franchise. “It’s been really brutal, because my Iron Man suit weighs 23lb. It’s sort of a half-suit, with half my skin showing, with lots of Russian tattoos, because [Whiplash is just] out of a Russian-zone prison.” [Empire]
- The second season of Merlin will premiere on BBC One Sunday, June 21st in the UK. That’s the same date as the U.S. premiere of the first season on NBC. [via TV Squad]
29 more bites after the jump, including six more photos/posters and 14 video clips/trailers.
- Both The Daily Mail and HeyUGuys.co.uk have posted photos from the set of director Ridley Scott’s Robin Hood (May 14, 2010) project. Head on over to both sites to see more.
- Check out a new TV spot for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Three new clips from Terry Gilliam’s The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, starring Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law, follow below.
MTV has released a new clip from Universal Pictures’ Land of the Lost (June 5, 2009). Check it out below.
Warner Bros. has acquired Hench and will develop the project for comedian Danny McBride, who is also set to write the script with Shawn Harwell. [Variety]
The second season of Merlin will premiere on BBC One Sunday, June 21st in the UK. That’s the same date as the U.S. premiere of the first season on NBC. [via TV Squad]
The first clip of Rob Zombie’s horror sequel Halloween 2 has been released online.
Also, Dimension Films has put up a new featurette for the film on YouTube. Check it out below.
20th Century Fox has activated a website for Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel. The features a teaser for the film which you can check out at this link.
Disney is readying a remake of the cult 1986 sci-fi film Flight of the Navigator. Brad Copeland is writing the remake. [THR]
Battlestar Galactica actress Katee Sackhoff was spotted at a comics star in Los Angeles last week purchasing Typhoid Mary comics (long-time foe of Daredevil) for what could be a role in a new Daredevil film, or even the Deadpool spinoff film. [Golden Apple Comics]
Roy Lee and Doug Davison of Vertigo Entertainment are working with Buffy the Vampire Slayer director Fran Rubel Kuzui and her husband Kaz Kuzui on a remake/relaunch of the film. ‘Buffy’ creator Joss Whedon isn’t involved in the project. [THR]
A second trailer for Christian Alvart’s Pandorum has been released. Check it out below.
- Land of the Lost director Brad Siberling says that a sequel to Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortuante Events is still a possibility: “It was a co-production between Paramount and Dreamworks and there were studio politics and I actually think it’s going to see the light of day.” [CineFOOLS]
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment has announced that Coraline will be released on DVD (single and two-disc) and 2-disc Blu-ray on July 21, 2009. All editions will feature both the 2-D and 3-D versions
- Check out the fifth season trailer for the Showtime comedy Weeds. [BSLS]
- The sixth video blog for Universal Pictures’ Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World, from director Edgar Wright, has been released at the film’s official website.
- Check out some photos from the set of Grown Ups starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider, David Spade, Salma Hayek, Maya Rudolph and Paul Thomas Anderson. [ComingSoon.net]
- MTV visited the set of the Forgetting Sarah Marshall spinoff Get Him to the Greek. You can watch a video clip of star Russell Brand giving a tour of the set below.
- The first photos from the set of the upcoming Nightmare on Elm Street remake have found their way online courtesy JoBlo. The photos feature star Jackie Earle Haley as Freddy. Head on over to JoBlo to see the photos enlarged.
- Check out this awesome fan-made trailer for a live-action Green Lantern film (starring Nathan Fillion). [via Boingboing]
- First look at a Powersuit from James Cameron’s upcoming 3-D epic Avatar.[Marketsaw]
- Here’s the movie trailer for the Star Wars-themed drama 77.
- Paul Verhoeven has been tapped to develop and direct The Surrogate, a thriller from 20th Century Fox. The project is based on the 2004 book by Kathryn Mackel. The story “centers on a couple desperate to have a child who find themselves in an unbearable position when they find out the surrogate they hired to carry their baby is insane.” [THR]
- The first trailer for Mr. Nobody from Belgian director Jaco van Dormael has been released online. Check it out below.
- Cameron’s house from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off is on the market for $2.3 million. The 5,300 square foot property was built in 1953 and is located in Highland Park, Illinois. [Realtor]
- Red-Band trailer for the Paramount Vantage comedy The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard.
- Producer Dan Lin revealed that the new in development Tomb Raider film (see a previous story on this project at this link) will be a “very character oriented” origin story which will feature a much younger Lara Croft. [About.com]
- And finally, here’s the teaser poster for Final Destination 4.