Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Past week viewer numbers for this report are based on the fast affiliate data. However, HH rating/share and A18-49 rating/share data for past weeks is based on final national numbers, unless otherwise noted.
Also, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with 6.48 million viewers and a 2.0/7 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.7/7 HH rating [#1]
6.14M viewers [#1]
1.9/7 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for Fox only, are based on final national data.
- 7:37 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup: Live From Darlington, S.C. (4.0/8 HH rating/share, 6.67M viewers, 2.1/8 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (NASCAR Sprint Cup: Live From Richmond – all figures based on final national numbers):
Households – 3.9/7
Viewers – 6.1M
Adults 18-49 – 2.1/7
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 5.16 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/4 rating/share.
3.3/6 HH rating [#2]
4.89M viewers [#2]
1.0/3 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (4.23M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Harper’s Island (4.64M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (time slot premiere – last week’s viewers based on fast affiliate numbers):
Households – 3.1/6 to x.x/x
Viewers – 4.61M to 4.64M (+1%/+0.03M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.0/3 to 1.1/4 (+10%)
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (6.40M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (last week’s viewers based on fast affiliate numbers):
Households – 4.0/8 to x.x/x
Viewers – 5.83M to 6.40M (+10%/+0.57M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/4 to 1.5/5 (+15%)
ABC finished in third place for the evening with 4.50 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.7/6 rating/share.
2.2/4 HH rating [#4]
3.45M viewers [#4]
1.1/4 A18-49 rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on final national data.
- 8:00 p.m.: NBA Countdown (1.6/4 HH rating/share, 2.19M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:12 p.m.: NBA Playoffs: Game 3 – Cleveland Cavaliers at Atlanta Hawks (3.2/6 HH rating/share, 4.96M viewers, 1.9/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Film: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-REPEAT – last week’s viewers based on fast affiliate numbers):
Households – 2.2/4
Viewers – 3.45M
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/4
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 4.13 million viewers and a 0.8/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.0/6 HH rating [#3]
4.49M viewers [#3]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (3.45M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Southland-REPEAT (3.75M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (5.18M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, May 16, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.