Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliates last week, “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers.
Additionally, household rating/share numbers were not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 5.74 million viewers, but was second among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
3.3/6 HH rating [#2]
4.73M viewers [#2]
0.9/3 A18-49 [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: CSI: NY-REPEAT (4.68M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 & 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT & 48 Hours Mystery (6.27M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (10:00pm):
Households – 3.6/7
Viewers – 5.11M
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/4
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 5.17 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/6 rating/share.
3.0/6 HH rating [#3]
5.72M viewers [#3]
1.5/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for FOX only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00-8:46 p.m.: FOX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Pre-race (2.7/5 HH rating/share, 4.18M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:46-11:40 p.m.: FOX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Subway Fresh Fit (3.6/7 HH rating/share, 5.98M viewers, 2.0/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:30pm):
Households – 3.2/6
Viewers – 4.91M
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/6
Last week’s numbers (America’s Most Wanted - 9:00pm):
Households – 3.1/6
Viewers – 4.94M
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/5
ABC finished in third place for the evening with 3.58 million viewers and a 1.1/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
4.4/8 HH rating [#1]
6.99M viewers [#1]
1.8/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Film: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone-REPEAT (3.58M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Film: The Ten Commandments-REPEAT – 7:00-11:22pm):
Households – 4.2/7
Viewers – 6.62M
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.39 million viewers and a 0.7/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.5/5 HH rating [#4]
3.86M viewers [#4]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- Note: The fast affiliate data for NBC was incorrect so the following numbers, for NBC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: The time slot premiere of Kings (1.5/3 HH rating/share, 2.24M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (SUN; 4/5/2009):
Households – 2.5/4 to 1.5/3 (-40%)
Viewers – 3.62M to 2.24M (-38%/-1.38M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/3 to 0.5/2 (-55%)
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (2.8/5 HH rating/share, 4.14M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Southland-REPEAT (2.4/4 HH rating/share, 3.51M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, April 25, 2009. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.