The eighth season of Dancing With the Stars kicked off Monday night, a season that has already lost two stars to injury. Both Access Hollywood host Nancy O’Dell and singer Jewel were on hand, as were last minute replacements Holly Madison (announced a few days ago, see related story) and ‘Bachelor’ castoff Melissa Rycroft.
Because I’m not very good with critiquing dance, which is probably a good thing, I’ll simply recap the night’s scores. So, head on through the jump to see who fared the best with the judges and to vote for who you believe was the best.
- Gilles Marini (dancing with Cheryl Burke): 24
- Shawn Johnson (dancing with Mark Ballas): 23
- Melissa Rycroft (dancing with Tony Dovolani): 23
- Lil Kim (dancing with Derek Hough): 21
- Chuck Wicks (dancing with Julianne Hough): 20
- David Alan Grier (dancing with Kym Johnson): 19
- Holly Madison (dancing with Dmitry Chaplin): 18
- Denise Richards (dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy): 18
- Belinda Carlisle (dancing with Jonathan Roberts): 17
- Steve-O (dancing with Lacey Schwimmer): 17
- Lawrence (dancing with Edyta): 16
- Ty Murray (dancing with Chelsie Hightower): 14
- Steve Wozniak (dancing with Karina Smirnoff): 13
You can vote for who you believe danced the best in the poll below.