Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliates last week, “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers.
Additionally, household rating/share numbers were not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 5.81 million viewers, but was tied for third among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/3 rating/share.
3.4/6 HH rating [#1]
5.15M viewers [#2]
1.0/3 A18-49 [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Numb3rs-REPEAT (4.96M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: NCIS-REPEAT (5.79M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (6.68M viewers, 1.6/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.3/8 to x.x/x
Viewers – 6.44M to 6.68M (+4%/+0.24M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/4 to 1.6/5 (+14%)
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 5.49 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.8/6 rating/share.
3.3/6 HH rating [#2]
5.38M viewers [#1]
1.8/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (5.77M viewers, 2.0/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00pm):
Households – 3.1/6
Viewers – 5.26M
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6
Last week’s numbers (Cops-REPEAT – 8:30pm):
Households – 3.5/7
Viewers – 5.89M
Adults 18-49 – 2.0/6
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (5.20M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.2/6 to x.x/x
Viewers – 5.18M to 5.20M (+0%/+0.02M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/5 to 1.7/6 (n/c)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 4.50 million viewers and was tied for third place among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/3 rating/share.
3.2/6 HH rating [#3]
4.85M viewers [#3]
1.0/3 A18-49 rating [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (3.44M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (4.63M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (5.41M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.69 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
1.6/3 HH rating [#4]
2.47M viewers [#4]
0.8/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m: Back-to-back repeats of Scrubs-REPEAT (1.90M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m: Movie: Hitch-REPEAT (4.05M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Note: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, February 28, 2009.
Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate ratings, numbers may increase or decrease when the final nationals are released.