The panel for ABC’s Pushing Daisies featuredthe entire cast, who were joined by creator Bryan Fuller and executive producer Barry Sonnenfeld. Here are some highlights courtesy TV Squad.
- The characters will be visiting a new set of locations in season two, including a nunnery, a bee factory and a traveling circus.
- A couple new characters will be joining the cast. One will be David Arquette, who will plaly Ned’s best friend and another a pig named Pigby.
- Viewers will get to meet Emerson’s mother and we’ll see flashbacks of a young Olive, Emerson, Ned and Chuck.
- The aunts will be getting out of the house more often and participating in some of the murder mysteries.
- There will be an arc about Emerson’s daughter.
- While praising the cast as well as the writing staff, Barry said that new talent has been added for season two, including a former writer for Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Kristen will sing in the first episode, with more musical numbers to follow during the season.
- Fuller said he idea for Pushing Daisies came from his work on Dead LIke Me. He wanted to do something sweet and refreshing.