The panel for Fox’s Bones featured David Boreanaz, Tamara Taylor, John Francis Daley, Michaela Conlin and creators Hart Hanson and Barry Josephson. Here are some highlights courtesy TV Squad:
- The audience was treated to a preview for an upcoming fourth season episode, which TV Squad note was a takeoff on Cheaters and looked good.
- Josephson was happy that they were able to take the show out of its usual setting, placing Bones and Booth in London for the two-hour season premiere (airing September 3rd).
- Michaela said that she may have a relationship with an ex-girlfriend in the upcoming season.
- Daley also said that his character may find love and will have to work harder after some of the events of last season’s finale.
- Love will also be in the air for Taylor’s character, who according to the actress, will have a tryst with someone Angela has had a relationship with.
- Also, Hanson said that both Booth and Bones will end up in bed together. Naked.
- Some information about how the show came to be was discussed, including that originally Breanna was going to work for a number of different law enforcement people–one of which being Booth.
- Boreanaz said he was impressed and moved when Emily Deschanel, who plays Dr. Temperance ‘Bones’ Brennan, tried out for the role and was the only one who stood up to Booth during the read. Josephson said: “When we finished the pilot we knew how good the chemistry was (between Bones and Booth).”