CBS takes households and viewers with repeats and ’48 Hours’, while NBC takes A18-49 with its Nascar coverage.
CBS finished first for the evening with a 5.5/10 HH rating (8.03M viewers) and third in A18-49, delivering a 2.0/6 rating in that demo.
- “Close to Home”
- 6.80M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating.
- “Cold Case”
- 8.27M viewers, 2.0/6 A18-49 rating.
- “48 Hours Mystery”
- 9.03M viewers, 2.5/8 A18-49 rating.
NBC followed in second place with a 4.8/9 HH rating (7.91M viewers) and first in A18-49, delivering a 2.6/9 rating in that demo.
- “Nascar Racing” from 8-11PM
- 7.91M viewers, 2.6/9 A18-49 rating.
FOX finished in third place with a 4.6/8 HH rating (7.04M viewers) and second in A18-49, delivering a 2.0/7 rating in that demo.
- “MLB NLCS Game 3 (Cardinals at Mets)”
- 7.04M viewers, 2.0/7 A18-49 rating.
ABC followed in fourth for the evening delivering a 3.5/6 HH rating (5.78M viewers) and a 1.8/6 A18-49 rating.
- “ESPN on ABC Saturday Night Football (Michigan vs. Penn State / Arizona State vs. USC)” from 8-11PM
- 5.78M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating.
Source: Fast National Numbers from Nielsen Media Research