For the first time in the new season, CBS surpasses NBC for first in A18-49 on a Monday evening.
CBS finished first for the evening with an 8.9/14 HH rating (13.63M viewers) and in A18-49, delivering a 4.6/11 rating in that demo.
- This marks the first time this season that CBS has finished in first place, above of NBC, in A18-49 on Monday.
- CSI: Miami wins the evening in both total viewers (17.35M) and A18-49 (5.7/13).
NBC followed in second place with a 7.2/11 HH rating (11.56M viewers), and a 4.2/11 A18-49 rating.
- Heroes dipped, but did respectably, comparing to fast nationals from last week (14.29M to 12.57M viewers). It’s A18-49 rating is nothing to sneeze at though; 5.3/13, enough to lead its time-period and place second on the night behind the 5.7/15 of CSI: Miami.
- Studio 60 continues to falter. It has lost about 33% of its premiere audience. Fast Nationals: 13.41M to 10.83M to 9.05M.
ABC finished in third place with a 5.8/9 HH rating (8.53M viewers), and a 3.3/8 A18-49 rating.
- The Bachelor still has it, as the latest installment (Rome) premieres to a higher audience than its last season (6.24M to 8.95M). One would think ABC would have benefited more by launching What About Brian along with The Bachelor. I guess we’ll see how that show does next week.
FOX followed in fourth for the evening delivering a 3.9/6 HH rating (7.66M viewers) and a 3.0/8 A18-49 rating.
- Prison Break continues to hold strong (8.93M) while Vanished is still struggling to hold on to its lead-in audience (6.39M).
The CW finished in fifth for the evening delivering a 2.1/3 HH rating (3.13M viewers) and a 1.2/3 A18-49 rating.
- It seems like The Runaway is pretty much done. With an average of 1.95M viewers, its hard to imagine the show lasting.
Source: Fast National Numbers from Nielsen Media Research
The ratings for all the programs that aired last night are viewable below in chart form (click to enlarge):